/* Google-analytics script*/

To-do list

A ‘to-do’ list is quite a useful thing. I acknowledge myself that I carry one when all tasks accumulate, but this is a lot. Аnd beside, it is one of the things that helps our brain complete planned tasks at the necessary time and in the right order

Why does this happen? 

Practically any idea that appears in my head begins from a thought which gradually, if I retain in my memory, becomes overgrown with new similar thoughts like a snowball into an idea, complemented by different shapes and pictures from reality. But all this is still sitting in my head, i.e. it is guarded by an internal keeper of information – my memory. This same memory is constantly bombarded with new information from within, by our new thoughts, but more often than not from outside – by other thoughts, impressions, as well as by other ‘rubbish’ that we imbibe with our eyes and ears everyday on the way to work, watching TV, listening to the radio and so on. Therefore, if your don’t focus your attention on certain important thoughts or ideas they risk being submerged under a heap of ‘rubbish’ or sent to a hidden compartment because of its purported lack of importance. 
However it is worth not forgetting that the brain also receives information from external sources. So, things that you have seen or heard can serve as confirmation or supplementation to the information stored in our memory in the form of an idea. If I can’t find a supporting confirmation of one idea or other right away I can at least write about what I have thought. As a rule, this is a simple selection of theses, this same ‘to-do list,’ but it is sufficient for different, deeper levels of memory to act. 
The next stage is going through the list and replenishing it with new information. Once I have done something I start getting impressions from the actions (or emotional experiences). That is how I complete and renew my to-do list. 
In the final analysis the composite of impressions, intellectual knowledge and physical sensations form practical experience for which under certain circumstances it doubtless counts as “knowledge.”

0 comments.

Post a Comment

 

Popular this week

Fresh and essential